UPDATE December 1st
Dear lovely clients,
First of all we want to thank you all for the patience, messages and support during this pandemic. We really appreciate the encouragement and backing and cannot thank you enough for that.
Our protocol has not seen massive overhauls, with what you have come to expect from us. With the current guidelines, our capacity has been drastically reduced. This means that for the time being, our pricing structure and operations has been changed from before the pandemic.
We wanted to give you the heads up of what you can expect for now:
- Our prices have gone up to cover the overhead of reduced capacity. The price increase is only for colours where there is processing time involved;
- Other services without processing time will remain the same in price;
- It is our intention to reduce the price as time progresses. There are two scenarios that will influence that: we are able to reduce processing time without compromising quality and when we can operate normally again without risking safety;
- Due to our reduced capacity, it can be difficult to book an appointment;
- For all appointments booked online, it will be necessary to pre-pay for the appointment 50%;
- We have removed Highlights 1/4 and Cut & Dry’s from our online booking widget;
- We will continue offering DIY-kits, as we want to still be accessible for everyone;
- Consultations will not be for free anymore;
- Cancellation policy has changed to 24 hours;
- Our availability has changed as we are only open until 20.00;
- Starting from December 1st it is compulsory to wear face masks in the salon.
In case you have questions about the changes, send us a mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Under you can find more information about what we have done to keep our environment safe.
In the meantime, stay safe, stay healthy and take care of each other.
Colour Lounge staff
Dear valued customers,
We are open and are more than happy for you to swing by if you have an appointment. We just wanted to share with you some information pertaining to the Corona virus (COVID-19) to guarantee your and our safety.
As we are all taking measures of prevention, we wanted to share what we are doing about the situation and how you can help. Keep an eye out on this section, as we will likely change things around before your appointment.
What we are doing
- We have reduced our capacity, so that there are fewer people in the salon at any given moment;
- Staff have been instructed to keep physical contact to a minimum;
- Our cancellation/reschedule policy has changed to 24 hours;
- The salon is cleaned and disinfected more regularly;
- Stations and tools are disinfected after each client;
- The measurements we have taken previously still holds (we have placed tissue boxes everywhere, placed paper towels for drying hands, etc.);
- Staff have been instructed to pay extra attention to hygiene (disinfecting, washing hands before appointments, throwing away gloves, disinfecting doorknobs, etc.);
- At each working-station there is a disinfectant lotion;
- Staff have been instructed to send clients home if they suspect that rest is needed. We know we are not doctors and we may disappoint you, but safety has priority and we can definitely help you after you are feeling better;
- Staff with mild symptoms will also be sent home, this can influence your booking;
- We are offering bottled water, but do not offer any other drinks;
- We supply masks if you would like to wear one;
- We do not take any appointments without fully functional mail addresses and phone numbers;
- A day before your appointment you will be sent a form to fill in, this form is compulsory to fill in;
- In the form you can inform us about your preferences in regards to masks.
What you can do
- If you feel like you are catching a cold, are coughing, have a fever or your immune system is low. Please stay home, hair can wait;
- If you have recently in an area where Corona is widespread, in contact with someone with the virus, or someone at home is not feeling well, please wait before coming in for an appointment;
- Do not swing-by unless you have a booking;
- Come alone to the salon;
- Be on time;
- Only bring essentials with you: keys, phone, wallet;
- Wash your hands with the disinfectant lotion at the entrance;
- Do not talk at the washbasin, just enjoy 😊;
- Make use of the paper tissues, if you need to cough or sneeze. Please dispose of the tissues;
- Make payments by card or pay online;
- We are only serving water at the moment. You are free to bring your own drink;
- Keep an eye out for your phone or mail before coming to the salon, just in case there is extra information.
Keep in mind we are following all the guidelines and protocols dictated by the government. Therefore, we cannot guarantee appointments 100%. If we cancel your appointment you will be approached by us.
We can be pretty relentless to get a speaking human on the phone, but we may have to email updates. Please keep an eye out for emails.
We look forward helping you 😊.
Lots of love,