UPDATE MARCH 24th
Dear lovely clients,
The fast development of the Coronavirus and the frantic pace it seems to spread have put a lot of us in uncertainty.
In the past weeks we have been sharpening our hygiene protocols: from having access for everyone to alcohol-rinse, soap and tissues, to disinfecting stations after each client to reducing our overall capacity and much more.
We have been keeping track on what the government is communicating nationally and locally. We have followed all the guidelines and have, when possible, gone extra steps for safety.
As of today, in liaison of governmental guidelines, we are closed until April 6th.
We will leave information we have communicated earlier, down below for you to review if your appointment is further in the future.
We will be available by mail if you have any questions.
In the meantime, stay safe, stay healthy and take care of each other.
Colour Lounge staff
Dear valued customers,
We are planning on opening on March 30th and are more than happy for you to swing by. We just wanted to share with you some information pertaining to the Corona virus (COVID-19) to guarantee your and our safety.
As we are all taking measures of prevention, we wanted to share what we are doing about the situation and how you can help. Keep an eye out on this section, as we will likely change things around before your appointment.
What we are doing
- We have reduced our capacity, so that there are fewer people in the salon at any given moment;
- Staff have been instructed to keep physical contact to a minimum. Instead we are loving feet-fiving and elbow bumping, though a nod also suffices;
- We have removed cancellation fees and lifted listings for last-minute-cancellations;
- The salon is cleaned more regularly and stations are disinfected after each client;
- The measurements we have taken previously still holds (we have placed tissue boxes everywhere, placed paper towels for drying hands, etc.);
- Staff have been instructed to pay extra attention to hygiene (disinfecting, washing hands before appointments, throwing away gloves, disinfecting doorknobs, etc.);
- At each working-station there is a dissinfectant lotion;
- Staff have been instructed to send clients home if they suspect that rest is needed. We know we are not doctors and we may disappoint you, but safety has priority and we can definitely help you after you are feeling better (after 14 days);
- Staff with mild symptoms will also be sent home, this can influence your booking.
What you can do
- If you feel like you are catching a cold, are coughing, have a fever or your immune system is low. Please stay home, hair can wait. You can re-schedule to any other day or time;
- If you have recently in an area where Corona is widespread or in contact with someone with the virus, please wait at least two weeks before coming in for an appointment;
- Make use of the paper tissues, if you need to cough or sneeze. Please dispose of the tissues;
- Make payments by card;
- We are not serving drinks at the moment. We would like to ask of you to bring your own drinks.
- Keep an eye out for your phone or mail before coming to the salon, just in case there is extra information.
Keep in mind we are following all the guidelines and protocols dictated by the government. Therefore, we cannot guarantee appointments 100%. If we cancel your appointment you will be approached by us.
We can be pretty relentless to get a speaking human on the phone, but we may have to email updates. Please keep an eye out for emails.
We look forward helping you 😊.
Lots of love,