UPDATE MAY 11th
Dear lovely clients,
First of all we want to thank you all for the patience, messages and support these past few weeks. We really appreciate the encouragement and backing and cannot thank you enough for that.
On May 12th we will be open again for you (Yaaay!). We are accepting online bookings, but have kept our agenda closed during some periods in May (the same will happen for June). If you are not able to book for the date that you would like in May, either send us a mail or check another date to book.
As mentioned before, due to the new guidelines, our capacity has been drastically reduced. For the time being, this has forced us to think about the pricing structure and our operation carefully.
We have not cracked the code entirely, and you can expect changes, but wanted to give you the heads up of what you can expect for now:
- Our prices have gone up to cover the overhead of reduced capacity. The price increase is only for colours where there is processing time involved;
- Other services without processing time will remain the same in price;
- It is our intention to reduce the price as time progresses. There are two scenarios that will influence that: we are able to reduce processing time without compromising quality and when we can operate normally again without risking safety;
- For all appointments booked online, it will be necessary to pre-pay for the appointment 50%;
- We have removed Highlights 1/4 and Cut & Dry’s from our online booking widget;
- We will continue offering DIY-kits, as we want to still be accessible for everyone;
- Consultations will not be for free anymore;
- Cancellation policy has changed to 24 hours;
- Our availability will change as well.
In case you have questions about the changes, send us a mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Under you can find more information about what we have done to keep our environment safe.
In the meantime, stay safe, stay healthy and take care of each other.
Colour Lounge staff
Dear valued customers,
We will be opening again on May 12th, and are more than happy for you to swing by if you have an appointment. We just wanted to share with you some information pertaining to the Corona virus (COVID-19) to guarantee your and our safety.
As we are all taking measures of prevention, we wanted to share what we are doing about the situation and how you can help. Keep an eye out on this section, as we will likely change things around before your appointment.
What we are doing
- We have reduced our capacity, so that there are fewer people in the salon at any given moment;
- Staff have been instructed to keep physical contact to a minimum;
- Our cancellation/reschedule policy has changed to 24 hours;
- The salon is cleaned more regularly and stations are disinfected after each client;
- The measurements we have taken previously still holds (we have placed tissue boxes everywhere, placed paper towels for drying hands, etc.);
- Staff have been instructed to pay extra attention to hygiene (disinfecting, washing hands before appointments, throwing away gloves, disinfecting doorknobs, etc.);
- At each working-station there is a disinfectant lotion;
- Staff have been instructed to send clients home if they suspect that rest is needed. We know we are not doctors and we may disappoint you, but safety has priority and we can definitely help you after you are feeling better;
- Staff with mild symptoms will also be sent home, this can influence your booking.
What you can do
- If you feel like you are catching a cold, are coughing, have a fever or your immune system is low. Please stay home, hair can wait;
- If you have recently in an area where Corona is widespread, in contact with someone with the virus, or someone at home is not feeling well, please wait before coming in for an appointment;
- Do not swing-by unless you have a booking;
- Come alone to the salon;
- Be on time;
- Only bring essentials with you: keys, phone, wallet;
- Wash your hands with the disinfectant lotion at the entrance;
- Do not talk at the washbasin, just enjoy 😊;
- Make use of the paper tissues, if you need to cough or sneeze. Please dispose of the tissues;
- Make payments by card or pay online;
- We are not serving drinks at the moment. We would like to ask of you to bring your own drink;
- Keep an eye out for your phone or mail before coming to the salon, just in case there is extra information.
Keep in mind we are following all the guidelines and protocols dictated by the government. Therefore, we cannot guarantee appointments 100%. If we cancel your appointment you will be approached by us.
We can be pretty relentless to get a speaking human on the phone, but we may have to email updates. Please keep an eye out for emails.
We look forward helping you 😊.
Lots of love,